You will have to install dehumidifiers to treat the air in the room where your indoor pool is located. Indeed, standing water will cause condensation of water which will rise to infiltrate the ceiling and walls. You must deal effectively with this to avoid deterioration of the elements of your room.
We measure moisture in humidity levels. Moisture should oscillate around 60% so that the room is pleasant for the body.
How to reduce moisture? You need to buy a dehumidifier. This is a device that will suck the air and will pass it in an evaporator and a condenser. The humidity will then be very easy to adjust.
Also, you will have to compare dehumidifier noise and consumption levels before you decide to purchase it.
Advantages Of Dehumidifiers
– Humidity Control: Stabilize room conditions through dehumidification
– Indoor Pool Room Heating: Recovering energy from the dehumidification process will often heat an entire pool room for the cost of operating the dehumidifier alone.
– Indoor Pool Room Cooling: An optional remote condenser will allow the Dehumidifier system to cool the pool room during the warm months.
– Pool Water Heating: An optional pool water heating coil contained as part of the dehumidifier can heat the pool water under certain conditions.
– Supplemental Pool Room Heating: An optional electric or gas duct heater may be added to the Dehumidifier system to add additional room heating when needed.
– Easy to Maintain: The Dehumidifier system is a closed loop system with nothing to oil or lubricate. Simple return air filter maintenance is all that is needed.
– Installation: The Dehumidifier system is typically a ducted system similar to the heating and cooling presently in your home.