Having an indoor swimming pool in Cape Verde inside your home is usually viewed as a symbol of luxury and wealthiness. As opposed to an outdoor one, an indoor swimming pool offers privacy and year round swimming independent of the weather be it cold, windy or hot outside in Cape Verde.
All you need to know about an indoor swimming pool in Cape Verde
The downside is the significant amount of money involved and space you require. This would rule out an indoor swimming pool as an option for most people in Cape Verde. Yet, it does offer a framework, comfort and prestige you will not find elsewhere.
Also, in times when energy costs are soaring in Cape Verde, people are looking for more efficient ways of dealing with their indoor pool.
Most common issues to deal with regarding an indoor swimming pool in Cape Verde
So to make the right choices and get your indoor swimming pool design, construction and maintenance right, you should treat the following most common issues whether you decide to build it on your own or with the help of a swimming pool maker or architect in Cape Verde :
– Indoor swimming pool design and architecture considerations and how a designer should work with you if you hire one in Cape Verde
– Pool filtration systems such as sand filters, cartridge filters or also DE filters you should look for in Cape Verde
– Pool heating systems like solar power heaters, heat pump heaters, or propane and natural gas heaters to choose in Cape Verde
– Pool lighting systems including incandescent lights, fibre optic lighting, halogen or LED lights to select in Cape Verde
– Pool dehumidifiers for moisture control in your pool room
– Pool water chemicals such as water conditioners, water softeners, AC or UV water filters, water distillers comparison in Cape Verde
– Swimming pool covers whether manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic
– Indoor pool prices including the pool itself, its surroundings and water as well as enhancement and improvement costs in Cape Verde
Only then, you can enjoy your pool as a recreation fun spot ideal for water games. You can equip it with palm trees, water cannons, sprinkle hoops and water slides. You can also use it for daily exercise or hydrotherapy.
Make sure you browse this website to learn all you need to know about having an indoor swimming pool in Cape Verde.